Sunday 12 July 2015

Day 42 (July 10th, 2015)|: Jondaryan Woolshed - our last night on the road for now!

This morning we said our goodbyes to Wendy and Mick - promising to visit them in Mildura one day - they are on the back end of their regular 6months travelling on the road that they do each year. They love their fishing and usually head upto NT for quite a bit of this time - regularly meeting up with friends they have met on the road - and basically living on Barramundi whilst there.

Our original plan today was to head for Lake Broadwater, just out of Dalby, for our last night. This is another spot we had enjoyed 2x years ago on our travels. 

But we had a late change of plan and decided to check out Jondaryan Woolshed.

We have rated the road from the other side of Roma as the worst tarred road we have travelled on in QLD.  It didn't improve much until we got past Dalby.

Well this turned out to be an interesting stopover for our last night. The Jondaryan Woolshed is a great place - but currently some aspects of this historic place has become quite a bit rundown.  


However they are working to get it back on track and there are some big plans for it in the next 18mths.




They have a huge amount of old machinery there, a massive Woolshed where they hold functions and dances. They cater to school holidays with activities on for the kiddies and have an animal nursery for them as well. They also seem to do well as a wedding venue.





There is brand new very good amenities for campers, a large camp kitchen with a big fire pit in it and a new cafe located near the campground. 

Since this is our last night on the road we decide to enjoy a lovely meal in the cafe /restaurant.

Tonight we get some drizzling rain - the only rain we have had the entire 6 weeks of this holiday. So we were looking at a wet pack up on this last morning - but although the canvas was a bit damp and the weather threatening we still managed to sit outside for tea and breakfast next morning.

Then it's off on the road looking to be home by lunch time - unpacking, washing and getting used to the idea of having to go to work on Monday.  
No prize for guessing we will probably soon be planning when we can do this again visiting new places in this vast country of Australia.


12 comments:

  1. I often read your blog admin try to find it very fascinating. Thought it was about time i show you , King Size Male Enhancement Sustain the really great work This is a very cool blog, thanks a great deal for this! Ive read a great deal about this topic in the past and I agree with you.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually decided to create a quick video about this, I would be honored if you would possibly take a second to check it and possibly Elite Test 360 leave a message about what you think, I left the video link in the “website” field, hopefully you can get to it, I appreciate it a lotThank you for another wonderful write-up. Where else could anyone get that kind of details in this kind of a ideal way of writing? Ive a presentation next week, and I am on the appear for these information and facts.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/elite-test-360/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an affiliate your main purpose is to effectively and convincingly promote a product or service and find customers to do the same.Diabazole To help you achieve this goal you should be able to inform customers of certain products and services that you know works and is good using your own testimonial & experiences of them. Therefore it really will be difficult for you to do when you have not already tried these things for your self! So you will not be able to promote and recommend them convincingly and your potential customer will be lost. If you are doing a home party to your potential clients this can prove disastrous! http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi everyone, my patois is weenie and i virtuous want to say that this is an excellent journal aggregation and i really saved it attending, would it be okay if i submitted posts to this diary Synagen IQ most topics i initiate gripping?Took me time to read all the comments, however I really loved the article. It proved to be very useful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters here! Its all the time good when you cant only learn, but in addition engaged! I am certain you had joy penning this article. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/synagen-iq/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - good weblog, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty good platform you are utilizing. Im presently Neuro Elite utilizing Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to change 1 of them around to a platform similar to yours like a trial run. Anything in specific youd recommend about it?http://www.supplements4help.com/neuro-elite/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article, thank you! I really like it!How do i extend the range on the Wireless N router? Weve an Xtreme N instant router (Dlink). Synagen IQ I should extend the reach belonging to the wireless signal. I learn how to do it for a new G signal. I want to find out how to do it for an N transmission. Is it possible to use regular N routers while repeaters. If so, how to configure them. Thanks for any information.http://www.supplements4help.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am transferring forward and Adderin might apply to my present job as a cat sitter, which is very rewarding, however I must further grow expand. RegardsMy sister bookmarked this web publication for me and I have been going through
    http://guidemesupplements.com/adderin/

    ReplyDelete
  8. helpful to me and Im certain to all the commenters right here Its always nice when you can not only be informed, but also Prolongz
    entertained Im certain you had fun writing this post.Weird I just discovered your site by looking for South Prk figures on Google. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ideas on this page. I wound up inside your weblog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo Alpha XTRM guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I'll be back as soon as again inside the future to test out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!There are certainly a couple more details to take into consideration, but thank you for sharing this information.Fantastic article! I'll subscribe correct now wth my feedreader software package.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  10. clientIts best to participate in a contest for probably the greatest blogs on the web. I will advocate this website Alpha XTRM !My panel creates just over 18 volts Hey Guys. Thanks for the solar info. I made a photo voltaic panel similar to you stated through the use of 36 cells in series. My panel provides just over 18 volts which is precisely what type I used to be after. Anyway, keep up the great work. This is now remendous stuff. I have actually informed a couple of work mates about this and we are going to construct solar panels and market them for a neat profit. I will be able to allow you to understand how that goes too! Carl Mayne, Ontario, Canada
    [edit] PurposeComputer networks can be used.http://www.supplements4help.com/alpha-xtrm-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Cognimaxx XL Thank you and best of luck.Hello. fantastic job. I didnt imagine this. This can be a remarkable story. Thanks!I think this is one of the most important info for me. And im glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really excellent.http://www.healthcaresups.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just to let you know, this page seems a little bit weird from my android phone. Who knows perhaps it really is just my phone. Evermax Great article by the way.Thank you so much for this! I have not been this moved by a post for a long time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. Well, Youre definitely somebody that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the good work. Keep on inspiring the people!http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/


    ReplyDelete